After founding a technology company myself, I fell in love with the entrepreneurial community. The courage and confidence required to take aim at a multi-billion dollar industry is contagious and invigorating. My friends would tell you that my catch phrase is: "Entrepreneurs are my tribe."
Since 2010, I have dedicated myself to soaking up every bit of information possible on the topics of supply chain and operations management. My experience ranges from aerospace manufacturing, to e-commerce, to software, to electronics components manufacturing & distribution.
My goal with any client is to save the company more than it costs to hire me, and set the operations team up for long-term success.
If you'd like to get in touch online, let's connect on LinkedIn.
- B.S. Supply Chain Management
- 6 Sigma - Black Belt (Caterpillar, Inc.)
- Caterpillar Production System - Black Belt (Caterpillar, Inc.)
- Certified in Production & Inventory Management (APICS)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (APICS)
- Former Startup Founder (I get it.)
- Skunk Works at Caterpillar, Inc.
- 7+ years experience in a variety of businesses
- Quantifiable impact at every company I've ever worked for or with